Participation in UConn First Summer requires the following steps:
- Commit to the University of Connecticut and pay your enrollment deposit fee by May 1: http://admissions.uconn.edu/admitted-students
- Register for Orientation. All incoming students are required to attend a session, where you'll learn about our academic programs, student community, and on-campus services; meet an advisor; and select fall semester classes: orientation.uconn.edu
- Read all of the information on this site. It is especially important that you read the important information on the Fees and Dates and Courses pages before you complete the registration form.
- Click the Register Today link to the right to register for the program. When completing the form it is very important to provide us with a reliable email address (and the email addresses of any parents/guardians you authorize), as we will be communicating by email throughout the process up until the start of the program.
- Note: Once you submit your application, if you need to make any changes (course selection, dietary information, etc.), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your Student Financial (SF) Responsibility Agreement in the Student Administration System. The SF Responsibility Agreement is a statement of the financial obligations and responsibilities you agree to assume when you attend UConn. A hold is placed on all active students' accounts and will prevent registration until it has been accepted. Please review the Bursar's FAQ's on this the agreement.
- Complete your housing/dining application at http://reslife.uconn.edu/summer-housing/.
- Pay tuition and related fees (housing and meal fees are billed in early July).